Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage. Psalm 84:5

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Guest Post-Beautiful Mommy Feet

What an honor to be guest posting today on Melissa's wonderful blog: 


Each day this month, Melissa has been featuring a different blog author share about God's AMAZING love...his UNDESERVED mercy....his NEVERENDING compassion.....his PERFECT peace and more!!

Today I hope you will join me as I share about something that initially doesn't seem quite as MIRACULOUS but to me has been one of my 


Melissa is a dear, sweet sister in Christ and if you take a few minutes to read my story about rampages and chicken...take a few more to peruse her blog. You will find a true friend in Melissa-an encourager whose posts are filled with the stuff we all need to hear on a daily basis! 

Hope you will join me in rejoicing over our GREAT and MIGHTY God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment