Ferraby Top 10 of 2010
10. Ferraby’s finally joined the 21st century! We pooled some gift money and some income from Shannon’s businesses and now have a flat screen in the living room! Yes, I am sure I have in the past said that I would NEVER do that….and, would you believe there is an x-box 360 attached to it?! I actually won it from Burger King! People really win those contests! (No...Shannon still does not carry a cell phone-let's not get carried away!)
9. Finding Burt’s Bees Champagne Lip Shimmer on clearance and buying the whole case! I love that stuff!
8. Mommy, Teagan and Reilly started taking Mommy and Daughter clogging classes! Don’t laugh! The teacher says, “Mommy is a natural!” Ha!
7. Found Lilla Rose at a homeschool convention. Yes, I was supposed to be attending sessions-can’t stay away from those exhibit halls! Love the clips-wear them every day and the business is taking off with minimal effort! Also, encouraged by friends to start It’s a Blessing and who knows-it may become the financial means for Marc to get back to AIS.
6. Found a local, Christian homeschool co-op and attended this fall. Making some new friends and enjoying that!
5. Liam started ½ days at a local Christian middle/high school. Loving it and doing well!
4. Liam’s crippled chicken is so far surviving Ohio winter! Up to 5 eggs a day! Don’t know why this is so exciting in our family-but it is! Each day we all cheer when he comes in and tells us how many eggs he’s collected!
3. Mommy turned 40 and received a beautiful spinning wheel from loving Marc who spoils me rotten! Mommy is determined to pretend she lives on Little House on the Prairie (minus the outhouse!)
2. Started fostering children for respite weekends and in December welcomed Jack and Jason to our family!
1. The top of the top is our visits from family and friends! This year we were blessed with visits from my parents and gram (who is 88 and still can make the trip out here!), Marc’s parents who took us all to a fun water park and it was a highlight of the year to see Mum zooming down the giant funnel and screaming her head off! Really-she loved it!!!, The GOT and Care team from Joy-we love and miss everyone there so much! The Fransisco family-great times-great friends! And a surprise visit from the Friesans! What a blessing to be encouraged and have time with those we love!!!
Ferraby Worst 10 of 2010