Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage. Psalm 84:5

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Wow! I know I have been busy-but I didn't realize at all how I have been neglecting my blog.

Here's how I've been SO busy...

Besides...
Homeschooling,
caring for my husband,
home,
5 children,
lots of pets,
etc. etc.etc.

My stay at home businesses are keeping me extra busy. :)

It's a great way to support my husband and help out our family's finances.

If you are looking for a great Christmas idea...keep me in mind.

For Lilla Rose hair jewelry-check out www.lillarose.biz/greateights

For Scripture Jewelry-check out www.itsablessing.etsy.com

For wonderful candles/warmers and melts visit: www.eclipsecandleco.com/GT395

And very soon I will be a designer with Origami Owl, where you can design a living locket for you or someone you love.

Why not shop from a stay at home Mom...instead of the malls this year?

It would be such a blessing to us!

Shannon

2 comments:

  1. Please pass along our goal of raising 225 more handmade quilts for the Aurora Colorado tragedy. You don't need to be a quilter to help, just like our Facebook page and tell others about it!
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aurora-Colorado-Emergency-Responder-Quilts/401592493230782

    ReplyDelete