Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage. Psalm 84:5

Saturday, December 10, 2011

What can I say?????

Well- I am thankful even though it's not Thursday....:) Because one reader sent a message asking who won last week's Thankful Thursday.

I am sorry that I somehow did not post the winner here. I did remember to use Random.org and get a winner-and I posted it on It's A Blessing's Facebook (see copy of post below)

Have not forgotten about last week's Thankful Thursday! Using Random.org, just found out the winner is comment

#3!!! Holly!!

Congrats Holly-you just won a free flexi clip of your choice up to $15!!! Please email or message me with your address so I can mail you your certificate for a FREE FLEXI CLIP!!!! Hooray!!!
· · · Thursday at 12:42pm ·
and I even contacted the winner and have already mailed her prize...but...what can I say? No good excuses, but I did forget to post it here.

I'll do better next week and be sure to post the winner at the same time that I announce the new contest for the week!

If you haven't already...lots of time to enter for a free bar of wonderful soap from Vintage Homemade soaps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment