Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage. Psalm 84:5

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I am SO excited!!!

I am SO excited to soon be revealing a whole new line of FERRABY crafts!!! And...they are not from me!!!

My two oldest children have been taking turns joining me each weekend at the craft fairs and what can I say....the crafty bug is either genetic or contagious!!!

My 14 year old will soon be introducing a whole line of products made with parachute cord-known as "paracord". Boy and girl bracelets, keychains, pocket knife fobs, compasses, necklaces and more!!!!

My talented 11 year old will be showing off her line of recycled paper necklaces and bracelets. Wait until you see them!!! You won't believe they are made with recycled paper and paperclips!!!! 

I hope to have some photos tonight and to show off their goodies very soon!!!! We may even be adding a new Etsy shop to our family business!!!

SO MUCH FUN!!!!

1 comment: