Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage. Psalm 84:5

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Finding Joy Blessing Bracelet is Here!!!



Does it sometimes seem hard to Find Joy in your day? This blessing bracelet was created to help the wearer remember that true Joy is found at the altar of God-our Savior! 

You can purchase this bracelet for yourself or someone you would like to bless with a reminder of where to Find Joy by visiting our etsy shop here:


 
Finding Joy
The Fish/ a symbol for Jesus: "As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love.
If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands
and remain in his love. I have told you this so that my joy may be in you
and that your joy may be complete." John 15:9-11 To find joy-we must obey Jesus!!!
Dangling "sing" heart: "Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. Worship the Lord with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs." Psalm 100:1-2 Singing to the Lord-a wonderful way to find joy!
Heart: "Your statutes are my heritage forever; they are the joy of my heart." Psalm 119:111
House: "Splendor and majesty are before him; strength and joy in his dwelling place."
1 Chronicles 16:27 When our dwelling place seems daunting...we can find joy in His!
Hope: "Then will I go to the altar of God, to God, my joy and my delight.
I will praise you with the harp, O God, my God. Why are you downcast, O my soul?
Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God."
Psalm 43:4-5 We often look to other people and things to try to find joy.
True joy is found at the altar of God!
Cow: "Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen
 and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my savior."
Habakkuk 3:17-18 When all seems for loss...we must still find joy and rejoice in God as our savior!
Circle (in square): "Be joyful always; pray continually." I Thessalonians 5:16-17
The circle is a reminder of something that has no beginning and no end.
                            We should always be in prayer and thankful to God...when we do that-
We Will Find Joy!

1 comment:

  1. Shannon, I love your bracelets and scripture cards, fantastic ideas in todays world where we are bombarded by secular stuff. I would love to highlight your shop on my blog if you feel you can donate an item from your shop for a giveaway, do a short interview and I will list your shop on my blog for the next year. Let me know, in the meantime, I do follow you and when finances allow, will be back! Blessings and thank you for allowing Christians to wear reminders of Him!

    ReplyDelete