Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage. Psalm 84:5

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Inspire Me!!!!

It's A Blessing is ready to create some new designs!

Some of our designs are inspired by a sermon.
Like this one
Don't Lose Heart Blessing Bracelet


Some are inspired by a passage I was reading.
Like this one
Wait on The Lord

This one was inspired by a song!

Indescribable Blessing Bracelet
What inspires you???? If you are touched by a certain scripture passage-heard a sermon that you'd like to be reminded of...or have a special occasion that you think would make a great blessing bracelet...

It's A Blessing wants to be inspired by you! 

Please post a comment to share your ideas for what our next blessing bracelet should be. If I choose your idea-you will get a free one once they are ready!!!

Blessings!

4 comments:

  1. I think "Blessings" by Laura Story would be a great song inspiration :) I know that song has ministered to my heart in a huge way after struggling to see God in the midst of our miscaRriage this year. It is a wonderful reminder that Gods ways are higher than ours - and that although we can't see it - He always has a master plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon, what immediately jumped to mind was the song 10,000 Angels by Aaron Thompson. I just love that song and just posted about it this past weekend! Your talent truly glorifies God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love <3 Psalm 51. It is such a moving psalm, full of repentance and showing how precious a broken heart and repentance are to the LORD. A perfect passage. White beads for "Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow." and then a beautiful heart for "The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise."
    But wait! I'm not the one making the bracelet! LOL
    May the Lord bless you and your sweet family!
    ~Heather Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about one on the story of Mary and Martha - you could call it 'one thing is needful'.
    I love that story and I love your jewelry:-)
    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete