Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage. Psalm 84:5

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

One Wink at a Time

 A wink can say a lot.

It's just a small thing-takes less than a second-
if you are not paying attention-you might miss it.
But..if you catch it..it can say a lot.
It can reassure you that the person you thought was being 
mean to you, is really just joking...
It can let you know someone is thinking about you....
It can leave you feeling accepted and included in a special moment.

Each Wednesday-I'm going to wink at you!

When you put all the winks together-you will have a story.
A story that starts with a young girl and the movie Annie
and ends...well..it hasn't yet.
If you are not paying attention-you might miss a wink or two.
But, know that you are included in my special moments, you 
are in a place where you are accepted, I am thinking about you as I write
and when I say something that might sound mean...well...I'm most likely joking!

Hope you'll be watching-my first wink will be here tonight.







1 comment: