Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage. Psalm 84:5

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Oooh! I really like it!!!

What a unique look..the mix of the flower fashioned from leather and the various colored metals. I feel warm and cozy and ready for fall just looking at it!!!

This stylish flexi clip is Lilla Rose's limited edition September clip. It is only available in limited quantities and only for this month! So....if you like it as much as I do....head on over to my site at


Sign up as a customer if you haven't already, and then happy shopping! 
Or, better yet...peruse my site a bit more and you might consider becoming a consultant yourself! 
If you have any questions about how to start your own business as a Lilla Rose 
Consultant, I'd be happy to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment