Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage. Psalm 84:5

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hurry! They will be gone in a blink!!!

HURRY! HURRY! HURRY!
This is such a great sale-on some of my favorite clips!!!
They are not only a great price..but they are retiring-so it's NOW OR NEVER!

Visit my site at:


to buy yours today! Click on shopping, then retiring, then 30% off to find the gorgeous styles you see here!

What a great chance to pick up some lovely Christmas presents or some new fancies for your Christmas outfit!

PS...if you click on my link and you don't see my name (Shannon) or my photo (same as on this blog) would you do me a favor and let me know??? If you have ever visited another consultant's Lilla Rose site...your computer has saved the address and will take you to them. You'll still get the great sale..:) No worries...I would just appreciate knowing if my link works, or directs you elsewhere. Thanks a bunch and happy shopping-whoevers site you get! :)

Blessings,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment